Tracey With An E

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Great Pants of course!

Great pants make all the difference. I've been in such a good mood all day at work.

A friend of mine gave me some clothes that are too big for her to give to my sister. Of course, last night, I dug through the pile myself. I found a nice black pair of pants that fit me perfectly.

They are stretchy and low-waisted without being tight. The wide band at the top has just the right grab to it but doesn't cause my flab to squish over it. They cling nicely to my hips and thighs, and flare out at the bottom with style. As I go down the stairs at school, I can see my quads tighten and flex and I think to myself, "Damn, I love these pants."

I should have great pants on every day. I've been trying to get a decent view of my rear, and I think it's pretty good. I also have my best bra on today. The thing is, I wish it was as comfortable as these pants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home