Tracey With An E

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What's Important?

A List

1. People's feelings; love, affection
2. Working enough to feel good
3. Playing beach volleyball, sunset nearby
4. Building up to achieving goals


Another List

1. Food
2. Shelter
3. Health
4. Family
5. Trying not to get mutilated or raped

---------------------------------
I struggle with this stuff. I wish I had a better perspective. The first list is my list, the second one is another woman's list, same age as me, who lives in the Congo (or somewhere else even).

Why do I become dissatisfied with this beautiful life? When does gratitude really, truly, take place - when it gets taken all away, and then given back again?

1 Comments:

  • I'm moving at the end of this month, into the place I bought!!!

    But yes, I do have strange neighbours here, and old furniture. Every night I think about the new place as I'm falling asleep. Mine, all mine, ahhhhh....

    By Blogger Tracey, at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home